This month the province is holding public consultations with regards to ongoing coastal policy development and the province’s State of the Coast Report.
Since we all share this indispensable resource, it is very important for residents, especially surfers, to make our voices heard on what we want to see the government do, how they should do it and how important the coast is to us.
Please take the time to attend one of the public forms listed below when it’s in your area:
- Bridgewater, May 4, Bridgewater Curling Club, 90 Dominion St.
- Yarmouth, May 5, Rodd Grand Hotel, 415 Main St.
- Digby, May 11, Digby Fire Hall, 163 First Ave.
- Wolfville, May 12, Acadia University, Athletic Complex, Main St.
- Truro, May 18, NS Agricultural College, Cumming Hall, 62 Cumming Drive
- Antigonish, May 19, Royal Canadian Legion, 294 Main St.
- Sydney, May 20, Days Inn, 480 Kings Rd.
- Dartmouth, May 26, NSCC Waterfront Campus, 80 Mawiomi Place